Saturday, September 20, 2014

Everybody Blow!

All creative juices dried up and blew away yesterday.

In fact, little flakes of “would be-Book Three” are still drifting through the air around me this morning.

While I would normally mourn this loss of potential literary greatness (yes, yes, delusions of grandeur for a glorified smut writer, I know *lol*), I find myself rather “blah” about the whole situation instead.

*sighs*

 I think the reversion of rights thing I mentioned yesterday is still weighing on me a little.

It’s kind of a downer, you know?

Sucks that wind right out of my always struggling sails.

Deflates like a pissed-off porcupine in a room full of balloons…. Sorry. Told ya no creative juices flowing.

Hopefully, I’ll get my feet out of the mud today.

Hopefully.

I might need the aid of a tow-truck though.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment