Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Conundrum Rises

Rejoice! Sanity has returned to this blog.

(No. That does not mean we’re having a guest blogger, but your humor is very much appreciated. Thank you.)

I am simply on much steadier keel this morning, a fact you and my dog are free to celebrate gaily.

With this return to relative stability, however, came an opportunity for me to look objectively at Book Three of “The Lion and the Steed” series’ storyline arc. You know the line graph that should show a peak (climax) about ¾ to 4/5 toward the end?

Yeah, well.

What does Book Three have?

Think a perfect upside down V.

Climax sitting high and proud right smack dab in the middle of the story.

Uh oh.

What does a writing lass do about this?

Not quite sure.

I’ll get back to you on that when I figure it out myself.

Wish me luck.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment