Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Coming Silence: The No-Blog Week Begins Tomorrow


*places a bullhorn firmly to lips, wipes nervous sweat from brow and announces…*

I’m going on vacation!

*waits for lightning to strike her dead*

*after a few moments of continued survival, risks a small smile and furthers…*

Not only am I going away to an actual tourist spot with the entirety of my family, I am staying at a cabin way up on a mountain where WI-FI does not reach.

*gulps*

That’s right.

Cut off.

Completely.

Which means…

*nervously checks both flanks for the Four Horseman and their apocalyptic crew*

No blog.

For a week.

*downs an unhealthy shot of Pepto-Bismol*

For the first time since January, a new Chloe Stowe blog will not grace the world every day.

This will in fact be the last blog until my return to wireless humanity next Saturday.

I think I’m going to be sick.

To say that I’ve come to rely on the regularity of writing this blog every darn day like a crutch would be entirely correct and very insightful on your part. Well done.

So, a little bit of nausea is expected, right?

Yeah, well, we’re just going to pretend it is and move on.

I will be back.

And you will be back to read my nonsense… right?

Yeah, well, we’re just going to trust that you will be and move on.

*straightens spine, holds head high, and departs with minimal nervous twitching*

Until next Saturday…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment