Thursday, September 25, 2014

Power Play

Psychiatrist day.

You’ve been forewarned.

*smiles a little nervously while glancing at the clock*

Early appointment today. !2:30pm. Same doctor. New office.

Like power surges in an unreliable electricity grid, I’ve been shrugging off little jolts of threatening panic every now and again for a week now.

Stupid mind.

Tired of thinking about it actually. Let’s talk writing, shall we?

Like the trooper that I am, I have been steadily piling on words to the tail end of Book Three (that would be Quiver, by the way). Bulking up the post climactic half of the novel is key in the next week.

Once I get things (i.e. scenes, word count, sexual encounters)mmore leveled out, I can concentrate on sewing everything together. And then (hopefully)… Voila! Romance novel magic!

But first…

Psychiatrist day.

I feel another panic surge coming on. Time to go ground myself.  *smirks*

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment