Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Odd Bullseye

So with climactic spike firmly attached to center of storyline graph, I soldier on…

(Now, if that isn’t an award-winning, jaw-dropping opening line, I simply don’t know what is. Sounds more like a dirge to a mathematical failure than a blog post. *rolls eyes but does, in fact, soldier on*)

Quiver (that’s the infamous Book Three’s title for all those who missed the surprise announcement yesterday) is now on track to crest at the halfway point of the festivities.

I’m now taking this as a challenge instead of a dilemma.

With that mindset, I have divided all the partial and completed scenes of the novel into three categories: Before, During and After.  Separating everything out into divisions relative to the climactic jolt has shown me that I’ve got a heck of a lot of work to do on the tail-end of this behemoth.

Well, I guess you could call that a plan of attack.

Sort of.

In the broadest sense of the word.

I’m thinking a great military mind would need more than “aim at the ass” before heading into battle, but what do I know?

Clearly nothing.

Jeez, this is going to get messy.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment