Friday, July 25, 2014

Wrecked & Wry

*kicks tires of my stalled imagination*

*curses*

*stomps off determined to do this posting without the old clunker of creativity*

*the blog auditorium empties at a frankly embarrassing rate*

*clears throat and begins anyhow…*

I worked on the Six Brothers project yesterday just to prove to myself that I could.

Well, I could.

Bravo, me.

I’ve got all the major characters’ identities shrunk down into a “Players” board that can be sent off to my literary agent. With my highly touted (at least in my own mind) detailed chapter outline, I think I could actually have a reasonable package to send to Tish early next week.

Now, what I’m expecting back from my agent is a mystery even to me.

I think I’d just like some kind of nod as to the direction I’m taking the story she’s so anxious for me to write. But since I’m a newbie at the whole agented-writer bit, I have no idea if that’s something which is done or not?

I guess we’ll see together… because of course I’m dragging your butts right along with me in this madcap publishing adventure.

Lucky, lucky you, right?

Ok, apparently my latent sarcasm has replaced all creativity today, so I’ll leave you before I do our relationship irreparable harm with my wryness.

*smirks*

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment