Monday, July 28, 2014

An Un-Hallmarked Moment

A rose from my garden.
A tip of the hat to me for outwitting Hallmark.

Today I celebrate my 19th Prozac Anniversary, a holiday the queen card company has yet to come up with a card for.  Truly a disappointing blunder by their marketing people.

*smirks*

It was 19 years ago today that I took my very first dose of Prozac. A momentous turning point in my life despite how outright silly it sounds to say.

The beginning of the end of my panic attacks directing every aspect of my life had arrived.

And while my panic disorder still prohibits me from a number of significant things most people, I imagine, take for granted, it no longer rules every moment of my every day.

So, today I celebrate the little miracle granted to me 19 years ago today.

Everybody, please have a smile on me this morning or perhaps an unexpected giggle this afternoon. I, for one, will be basking in the bright, bright sunshine of my little, un-Hallmarked blessing.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

P.S…. A return to more “normal” authorly blogging is promised for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment