Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Pounding of a Wiseguy's Heart

Well, July has certainly snuck up out of nowhere, hasn’t it?

Woke up this morning to find a whole new month nipping me on the butt.

How the heck did that happen?

*wiseguy in the third row crows, “June 30 was yesterday, lady. What’d you expect, huh?  Freaking February?”*

So, apparently with July has come a smartass. 

This bodes poorly for the month ahead, doesn’t it?  *lol*

Ok, moving away from my smarting backside and the toad in the third row, let’s get down to business.

Writhe’s sequel, (you know, Book Two of “The Lion and the Steed” series) has been hanging around this blog for months without its title.

*wiseguy in the third row jeers, “That’s because you didn’t have one for it, you lazy nutter!”*

*sighs, nudges dog awake, points to the third row and yells “Squirrel!”*

*wiseguy screeches as 15 pounds of teeth and attitude pounces on him like a lion in the Serengeti*

The former Mr. Third Row was wrong, actually. I have had the title all picked out since November when I signed the series deal with Ravenous Romance. But, I didn’t want to detract from Writhe during its first month of release. (Always important to keep the title of your story clear in your potential readers’ minds.)

So, without further ado or anymore third row antics, I present to you the title of my 16th novel…

Pound by Chloe Stowe.

All titles in this series are going to be one word action verbs that follow a certain sexual progression (i.e. during foreplay there is a lot of “Writhing” going on; next stage is penetration where, well, there’s not only “Pounding” of certain parts into certain parts, the good ol’ heart does nothing but “Pound” spectacularly. Got it? Good.)

So, there you have it.

Pound.

Too bad the guy in the third row has been chased up a tree. I’d really love to hear his opinion on the title, wouldn’t you?

*smirks as I go get my dog a stepladder*

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment