Saturday, July 26, 2014

Frosting Earned

Cupcakes for all!

*coughs into fist*

*realizes I’m sounding a bit royal there*

*tries again…*

Cupcake! Cupcake! Cupcake! Everyone gets a cupcake!

*winces*

*realizes I’m just being loud and annoying now*

*gives up on the whole cupcake deal and moves on…*

What we were all supposed to be celebrating up there is this: The “Six Brothers” Chapter Outline / “Am I doing this right?” package is not only complete but was packed off to my agent yesterday afternoon!

Yep, told you that deserved a cupcake.

And notice that I was including each and every one of you in the frosting and cake fest. As much as I’ve been whining and worrying about the stupid “Six Brothers” thing, you all deserve some compensation for your tremendous patience.

Hence, cupcakes for all!

*realizes that really doesn’t sound as royal as it does grateful*

*smiles and decides it’s perfect then*

Ok, everybody get out of here!

Early dismissal today.

Go and rock your Saturdays, people!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment