Friday, July 4, 2014

Cannonball!

Happy Fourth of July everyone!

And to all my partners in panic disorder out there, Happy “Get-Through-the-Day-without-Shattering” Fourth! (For all of you lucky enough not to be in-the-know, fireworks can be bad when a tiny startle can spiral you into full-blown panic… yep, a real bummer, I agree.)

Anyhow…

Got lots of work done on Pound yesterday. Probably too much, if the truth be told… i.e. no work done on the Six Brothers project again. *sighs*

I will be sooo glad to get Book Two off to the publisher.

I adore my guys in Pound, but the story is driving me nuts (no comments from the peanut gallery, please *lol*). All my grand plans for another enthralling mystery for my boys have been essentially tossed out the window and replaced with some pretty heavy character stuff.

Don’t get me wrong. I love me some heavy character stuff. I just wasn’t expecting to go there with Sam and Brevyn in Pound.

Ah, well, as you authors out there all know, you go where your characters drag you. And this time it’s into some wonderfully emotional and oh-so romantic waters…. I’m just hoping my little mystery still tucked in there can swim.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment