Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Apropos Pounding

Last day.

Pound is due midnight tonight.

I will not panic.

I will not panic.

Ok, I’m already panicking.

But…

I will not panic dramatically.

I will not return to the fetal position while wishing really hard for a nice, dark, safe womb to hide in.

I will not pound my head incessantly into the wall, despite how apropos that would be (the title of the book is Pound so… well, you get it).

I will not let my dog finish the book, even though at this point I’m sure she can write a heck of a lot better than me.

I will not simply turn the manuscript in as-is with a smiley face and a “Sorry” attached.

I will not run away to Fiji…. probably… at least not today.

*breathes deeply in through the nose, out through the mouth*

Alright, it’s time to do this.

Chloe Stowe book #16 is going down!

Until tomorrow...

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment