Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Yawning Hope

Apologies for the later than normal posting of this daily blog.

As some of you just might be aware of (as if I don’t yap about it incessantly), the deadline for my 16th novel (Pound) was last night.

At 9:30 pm, the official “The End” was typed. The formatting I left to do until this morning so I would be working with a brain not completely numb with exhaustion.

It more or less worked (I hope). Anyhow, Pound is now sitting at the publishing house all wrapped up in pretty formatting bows (again, I hope…  brain’s still working at around 45% so who knows what kind of freaky things I might have accidentally done to the poor manuscript.)

So, with the mind ticker still fluttering below the fifty yard line (yeah, yeah, I know; a terrible mix of metaphors/similis/thingies there; again, apologies) I am cutting this posting very short and tagging it a real yawner, but it’s the best I can do today.

Please, please, return tomorrow when I promise something if not brilliant at least better (more hoping, there).

Now, go and have a great day… and try not to think of your blogger too poorly.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment