Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Time to Bask

Back from the new doctor (i.e. psychiatrist, but I don’t want to scare any of the little kiddies *lol*) and I have been officially deemed no crazier than we thought!

In fact, it has been confirmed by a very respected professional that I am doing all I can for my panic disorder condition and that I am doing a bang-up job at living with it!!!

Relief.

Utter, total, beautiful relief.

The nuts in the backroom (i.e. the crazy bits of me) for several years had been needling me with “You’re not trying hard enough… You could be better if you really wanted to be… You’re a lazy nutter (which I always found amusing since these are nuts yapping at me).

Well, guess what? With doctor’s finding in hand, I can now tell said-nuts:  “I TOLD YOU SO!”

Don’t worry, everyone. Despite signs to the contrary (i.e. the last paragraph) I am not schizophrenic or bordering on any extra personality. This is simply me humorously handling my “Panic disorder with OCD tendencies.” And apparently handling it exceptionally well!

Relief.

Confirmation.

Affirmation.

Oh yeah, it’s party time at Chloe’s!

Tomorrow: back to work.

Today: bask in the glow.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment