Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Spontaneous Spawn Scenario

With all this galavanting I’ve been doing around the southeast lately, an epic road romance in novel form should spawn from my loins any day now.

Besides two hearts, two hard bodies and a strain of crisp, engaging dialogue, I do hope the little one comes with its own sell copy. Something spicy with a core of angst would be nice.

Until then, know that I have once again returned to the friendly writing confines of my home. For the next month or so, blogs will be morning events once again. Late night postings will be put aside for late night editing on the novel that needs not be named. (One does not poke a sleeping giant… or some other such silly saying. Exhaustion flagged here, my friends.)

So as my muse and I bow to exhaustion, I wish you and yours a good night.

Until tomorrow…


Chloe  

No comments:

Post a Comment