Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Quantity Over Quality

It was a frustrating day in the old literary workshop yesterday.

Grand plans of progress were snuffed out by a decided lack of writing skill. Whatever talent I have milked from authoring 17 novels went POOF! and was gone. I imagine a pitiful little trail of smoke followed this incineration but I was frankly too busy gnashing my teeth to notice.

Thankfully the whole 17 book bit has taught me how to get some work done despite the POOF! Admittedly, my greatest storytelling was not on display yesterday, but I managed to fake it passably well.

At least I think I did.

We’ll see when I take a wary peek at it today. If there is no accompanying wailing on my part or laughing up a lung on the part of the muse, I’m perfectly willing to call yesterday a minor success.

Work was done.

Sometimes quantity must dwarf quality…

But that doesn’t mean I have to like it.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment