Monday, August 10, 2015

An Opening Agenda


Well, hello there.

*offers hand politely…*

*reconsiders professional restraint and goes for a big, messy hug instead* 

Hope you all have been both well-read and well-written this past week. I have accomplished neither as I threw myself wholeheartedly into the family thing. (Despite the latent guilt, it was loads of fun not being a writer for a wee itty bit.)

Playtime is over, however. It is back to work. Back to blogging. Back to Chapter Five. Back to 18th century romance. Back to muskets and petticoats and “Pray pardon”s and “Fare thee well”s. Back to…

*four-legged, furry muse bops me unkindly on the head; the “Really?” is unspoken*

Well, you get the picture.

Game plan of the day is simple… Write.

When I’m done writing a little, write a lot.

When I’m done writing a lot, write one paragraph more.

Simple, right?

*four-legged, furry muse laughs hysterically, rolls off the couch and laughs some more*

I’m leaving now.

There’s a too-full-of-herself dog who needs a stern talking-to.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment