Saturday, June 13, 2015

Who?


Joined a gym yesterday… (Psychiatrist wants me socializing more; beat back my hermit tendencies a bit.)

Shook like Krakatoa the entire time…. (Honestly. My signature on the contract is mostly likely unreadable. Seeing as how I was just on the good side of sheer, irrational panic, I really didn’t give it much thought at the time. When my name comes up on my membership card as Kiki Floats at least I’ll know what happened.)

Grinned the entire ride back home, throwing a fist pump in the air only at traffic lights.

Walked into the door of my house, twirled my dog/muse around a couple hundred times, then cleaned up her puke… (NOTE TO SELF: teenage dogs don’t appreciate “twirls” numbering more than two under any circumstances.)

Went to bed last night so freaking proud of my Panic Disorder-self that I nearly cried.

Until tomorrow…

Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment