Sunday, June 21, 2015

Drowning in Cement

Hang with me on this one, guys. It will only take a second…

Lahar: a volcanic mudflow or debris field with the density of wet concrete. It can be of such width and depth that it creates its own path, defying prediction. As long as it is moving, the lahar is fluid. When it stops, it quickly becomes solid.

Found this word last night as I was trying my very best to keep my troublesome little, panic-pocked mind out of the weeds… in other words, it was a bad mental health eve. 

Anyhow, I thought it described perfectly my chronic Panic Disorder.

Tomorrow, this blog will be back to The Hushing Days frenzy, but today a nod to my true everyday battle needed to be made.

Thanks for your patience.

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment