Monday, June 1, 2015

Don't Look Down

I’d say, “And so the madness begins!” but let’s get real. Madness sticks with me like gum on a shoe, so really what would be the point?

Anyhow, the particular insanity I speak of today is, of course, the homestretch of The Hushing Days.

Thirty days.

25k words.

The big “The End” waiting for me at, well, the end.

Before the calendar strikes July, my long awaited, head-first dive into the mainstream pool will be ready for swimming cap and goggles (i.e. final edits)... and yes, that “Hallelujah!” you just heard would be from my agent.

So without further chit-chat, my muse, my gummy shoes and I will start our climb up to that final diving platform. Twenty-five thousand steps to go, people.

Nobody look down.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment