Saturday, January 10, 2015

White Flag

After sitting here, blankly staring at the empty screen for twenty-odd minutes, I’m seriously considering raising the white flag on today’s blog.

I could toss out a half-baked Author’s Tool #Whatever or throw some more piteous kindling on the Burn Pile List, but I’d rather not.

The sun is shining, the day promises a touch of warmth and all I want to do is go outside and play. This, unfortunately, is not very conducive to piecing together a meaningful daily writer’s blog.

*sighs, contemplates professional duty, and then… slaps that white flag right down on the keyboard and bolts for the door*

I’d apologize but the blue skies are calling and this little girl in her mittens and frost-kissed giggles is answering.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment