Friday, January 23, 2015

Hiccups and Diamonds

On a morning of heavy rain, sporadic lightning and stormy expectations, I yield to the weather.

Dredging up gems of authorian wisdom (yeah, ok, more like rocks shiny with sweat and tears) is really hard to do on a sodden, soggy and generally icky day.

I bow to the wet and humbly retreat.

Before I scurry back under the awning, I would like to proudly report that I have knocked back another 600 words on The Hushing Days. And they were stellar words too. Me and my pen were moving and grooving… until my brain hiccupped and I went down for the count with a bad headache. Oh well.

But fear not. I will no doubt shine that pebble of brain discontent into a sparkling cubic zirconia and present it to you ever so soon as a priceless authorian gem.

You’re welcome.

Stay dry, everyone!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment