Monday, November 3, 2014

Jitterbugging Behind That Cellar Door

Feeling a little scatterbrained this morning as my momentous “Montgomery with Monteverdi” road trip is making itself known.

The grey matter sputtering between my ears (i.e. brain on panic) is crying foul at yesterday’s efforts. In fact, I believe the old cogs are attempting to do the Jitterbug.

Please allow me to state the obvious, here…Cogs don’t dance.

It ain’t fun in the ol’ wheelhouse this morning, folks.

Shoving that aside (and locking it in the fruit cellar that even my ruffian of a 15 pound furry muse is afraid to peek into), I do have a significant amount of work I want to get done today.

Although I’m still in the swaddling stages of writing the Six Brothers project, I’ve decided to set the daily word count bar fairly high… 750 words a day.

We’ll see how this works out. A little tweaking up or down can be expected within the coming weeks. I’ll keep you informed.

Ok, the rattling on the fruit cellar door is getting rather loud.

I better go let the Jitterbuggers out.

Have a great Monday!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment