Sunday, November 2, 2014

Blame Monteverdi

With Claudio Monteverdi’s L’Orfeo still thundering in my head, I come to you late this Sunday afternoon with an apology in hand.

I’m late.

Hours and hours and hours late.

Sorry.

A four hour one-way ride to Montgomery entailed a four hour one-way ride back from Montgomery. Who knew?

Anyhow, I have returned with a new appreciation of Late Renaissance opera and a re-energized spirit of “Can do!” (For those unfamiliar with my weird woes, driving long distances is a HUGE challenge for me. So this Montgomery run was a really big deal. *please insert pitying music here… lol*)

Tomorrow, it’s back to the grindstone with the Six Brothers.

My personal nonsense will be shoved aside for the romantic entanglements of men who exist solely in my head…

*sighs*

The fact that this is actually my life is frankly laughable.

Please, feel free to guffaw.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment