Saturday, January 9, 2016

Mirror Image

I’m considering a post-it note to the forehead.

Center noggin, red block letters written with a fat Sharpie.

Romance Writer, NOT Historian!” it would read… it would read, backwards, I suppose, because it would be completely for me.

If the shape and span of my forehead would allow addendum post-it notes, I would add: “Goal: Sell the Story,” and right beside it: “Goal: NOT Perfection.”  Yes, more of those block letters on that last one. Might even stick a freaking gold star on it too.

I am writing an historical romance.

The Hushing Days is not a doctoral thesis I will have to defend in front of a board of deans.

It is “just” a love story.

Keep it simple. Keep it good.

Ooh, I like that one. Maybe I can fit a post-it note on my chin?

Until tomorrow…


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment