Friday, January 8, 2016

Free Falling

Apparently to counter the very nice and encouraging uptick in my daily writing work now that I’m back home, my maturity level took a nosedive last night.

Swan dived right off the plane with nary a parachute in sight, I should say.

I stayed up until 2am playing a video game… a superheroes video game (not even something grown-up-y like Call of Duty or the like.)

And worse yet, I enjoyed the heck out of it.

I had no idea what I was doing, mind you; but I was punching and clawing and horse-collaring and drop-kicking folks with a giddiness ferocious in nature.

It was all rather alarming.

And fun.

Loads of fun, actually.

So, condemn me if you choose… just remember I have a nasty roundhouse kick combo up my gaming sleeve.

Crap, how old am I again?

Until tomorrow…


Chloe, 43 years old and falling fast

No comments:

Post a Comment