Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Time Crunch

Have you noticed how my blog postings are getting later and later as Santa gets closer to loading his sleigh?

I am shying away from blaming elf activity for my tardiness for the lone objective of remaining on Mr. Claus’s “Nice” list.

The fact that I’m still clinging to the bottom of that list at such a late date in the year is rather miraculous and I’d like to push it and see how far I can ride the good cheer before crashing and burning at the feet of a fat and peeved Kris Kringle.

*pauses, considers, winces just a little*

Have you noticed how the length of my sentences and my lack of grammatical aptitude has increased exponentially with the nearing of the big elven show time?

Blame for this lies solely on me I’m afraid. Brain cells and syntax ground rules tend to flail and go particularly dim at the sight of all these wonderfully twinkling Christmas lights. If life was up to me, I’d just plant myself in front of a gaily lit Christmas tree and gawk giddily all year long.

*pauses, considers, winces grotesquely*

Have you noticed that this post has no merit whatsoever?

Yeah. Me, too.

So without further ado, I bid you good morning.

Until tomorrow (when I WILL get this posting thing right, I promise)…

Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment