Friday, December 5, 2014

A Breather

Riding the high of three straight days of excellent progress on the Six Brothers project, I’ve decided to take a step away from that craziness and update you on the rest of my writerly goings-on.

Apparently Ravenous Romance has had a bit of trouble with their servers the last few weeks which has delayed the release of my 17th novel Quiver (you remember, old Book Three of “The Lion and the Steed” Series?). I’ve been told to expect a cover soon, so hopefully it will see print by the beginning of the year.

The five novels which I have been given the rights back to after years of being in print, I have delivered to my literary agent in hopes of finding them new homes. Fingers remain crossed that these men will return to the stores soon.

Wish me luck on a fourth day of literary luck with my colonial lovers. Crashing and burning, I’d really like to avoid.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment