Thursday, May 5, 2016

Back Toward

Experimentation is a bear. And while I’m a diehard Cubs fan and have frozen my buns off one memorable time in the Chicago Bears’ Soldier Field, I find myself not overly fond of the experimentation carnivore.

My last novel was an ensemble affair. Not one Leading Lady. Not one Leading Man. But a whole gaggle of Leading People. I think the experimentation worked. I think it worked darn well, but since I’m still waiting on the publishing world’s opinion, I’m moving back toward familiar territory for my next book.

Back toward, not back.

Instead of a leading gaggle, there will be a leading three.

Three incredibly complicated women and the men with balls enough to love them.

Being a vet of m/m romance, letting the ladies lead the way will be a bear for me...

Hmm, maybe my love for the ursine crowd runs a little deeper than I thought?

Until tomorrow…

Chloe



No comments:

Post a Comment