Thursday, September 24, 2015

A Plain, Brown Package

Wrapped in a tidy little parcel bedecked in nothing more than plain brown paper, a very nice surprise arrived at my work email account yesterday afternoon.

I’ll admit that the unexpected arrival tweaked my curiosity, (wee packages of words, no matter how wee, from your literary agent always gets the blood a-pumping a little faster).

So, with my cardiac system in fine running fiddle, I opened the message and…

Found a potentially colossal opportunity to join a major publishing house!

It is only a possibility of an “in.” There are no guarantees, but…

Someone important in the business will be reading something of mine.

This is good.

This is so very good.

*grins*

Fingers crossed, everybody!

Until tomorrow…


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment