Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Score!

Twenty years ago today, I popped my first Prozac. And I haven’t stopped popping since.

For those of you out there who are wondering if this is a milestone to be celebrated or damned, let me assure you it is cause for confetti and sweet tears.

My life may be far from perfect, I might still struggle with my chronic panic disorder every single day, but I am so much better than I was it is truly a blessing.

So, as I drag the last scene of Chapter Four kicking and screaming and biting and spitting into Final Edits today, I am going to be smiling like a loon.

If it wasn’t for Prozac, there wouldn’t be a Chapter Four…. Or 17 published novels before… or a life in Florida under the sunshine and palm trees.

If it wasn’t for Prozac, there wouldn’t be this Chloe.

So, here’s to twenty years, ladies and gents!

And here’s to twenty more!

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment