Friday, July 10, 2015

Rock & Rolling

Two more days and all the chapters of The Hushing Days should be once again even with each other.

All the unwieldy boulders (First Draft chapters) will be lined up side by side only a mere six inches from that big yellow finish line (that would be Final Edits).

While none of these stone behemoths will have yet made it to the Second Draft stage (yeah, that would be three inches from that imaginary but startlingly yellow finish line… please, don’t ask how my brain works), the chapters will be so use to my manhandling them around that I’m hoping they will simply surrender themselves to my clumsy machinations and simply roll a bit.

I could handle a roll.

The muse could handle a roll.

Alas, neither one of us is expecting a roll.  

*sighs*

Will keep you updated.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment