Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tidying the Mosh

Stay on point.

Stay. On. Point.

On a morning when all I want to do is crawl back into my mother’s womb and quake (i.e. the nuts in the backroom of my brain are partying hardy with my panic disorder), I am forcing myself not to give in to this distraction.

So, stay on point, it is.

Here it goes…

The Hushing Days is in serious need of a maid. Or, perhaps, one of those professional closet organizers always popping up on HGTV?

Either way, somebody with my handy-dandy outline tattooed into their cerebellum needs to march into the pile of scenes I’ve racked up these past few weeks and put some order to these fresh recruits… (Yes, I realize I’m mixing metaphors right now, but at least I’m not curled up in a fetal position while doing it. Small victories, grasshopper. Small victories.)

Anyhow, I’ve got to spend some time today and probably tomorrow in serious organization mode. While I have managed to stick to writing scenes only detailed in my outline, I’ve just been piling them up in a giant mosh pit.

Yeah, bit not good, that.

So, that is what I’ll be doing today. I’m really, really looking forward to this. Really.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment