Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Self-Inflicted

Itchy with doubts about the short-term fate of my just finished novel, I am in the right humor to admit to a few psychiatric bumps I stumbled upon in my recent trip abroad… (Ooh, I’ve never said I’ve traveled “abroad” before. Now, I’m feeling all tingly. *grins foolishly*)

Anyhow, on two particular meals with a group of cruise-going strangers I confess to falling flat on my awkward, anxiety-ridden, panic-blotched, stupid face.

I freaked.

I stayed, I saw the 3 and 5 course meals through, but I freaked. (I also rubbed the side of my hand raw during one of the dinners, giving myself a rather gruesome road rash to cover up the rest of the trip.)

Bottom line: Mental illness stinks… even in Venice.

Until tomorrow…


Chloe 

No comments:

Post a Comment