Monday, March 28, 2016

The Martian Carrot

I’m on the scent.

Like bloodhound nose to the ground, floppy tail to the air, I am on the trail of something bloody exciting!

In the nascent days of the hunt for novel #19, I have stumbled across a juicy historical find that is ripe for literary license.

Not wanting to spend another FIFTEEN months writing a single novel (wouldn’t mind if I was getting paid, but I’m not, yet, so no), I’ve decided to stick to historical romance set around the American Revolution. Since I have the post-Colonial basics down in my head, I can concentrate all the researching efforts on the novel-specific details.

In more colorful words: instead of having to learn how to live on Mars this writing season, I can concentrate all my labors on a more focused activity, like the growing of Martian carrots.


Ok, now that this post has denigrated into alien vegetation, I think I’ll just go.

Until tomorrow…


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment