Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Labors' End

The deadline arrives at midnight.

Three weeks of frantic writing, cutting, pasting, re-cutting, repasting, binning it altogether, then dumpster-diving to get it all back will mercifully come to an end.

The Hushing Days will be done tonight!

All that’s left to do is the last chapter (reasonable, don’t you think?) and, well, the first (this is why I’m on a truckload of Prozac, ok?).

If I do indeed get novel #18 done today, I will post the news here on my blog tonight. You’ve suffered through well over a year of me writing this behemoth, it’s only fair for you to be among the first to celebrate its end.

So, keep your fingers crossed that I’ll see you tonight!

Until tomorrow (or tonight, please, please let it be tonight)…


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment