Monday, April 20, 2015

Bottling Eureka

Had a “Eureka!” moment yesterday in my research for my next novel. In fact, I’m still riding the buzz this morning.

Ahh, those are such gloriously rare moments!

I truly wish they could be bottled and saved for those terribly gloomy days in which creativity is a no-show and literary hope is nothing more than a lit candle in a gale.

*pauses, re-reads what’s just been written, shakes head sadly*

Apparently my little orgasmic moment has shorted out the metaphor station on my motherboard. I do try to keep the analogies, etc. on a single track for each post.

I do.

Really.

But today I’m just spitting out metaphors like poorly chewed tobaccy (sorry, my Southern is showing.)

Anyhow, just know I did real good and I’m annoyingly giddy about it. Forgive me.

Until tomorrow…

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment