Sunday, October 16, 2016

Flashing

Consider this a middle of the month grab bag. Stick your hand inside and take whatever the heck feels good to you. The rest will be recycled responsibly.

1.) Started the Nit and Grit blog. Rather ugly little thing but hopefully helpful to somebody. I think of it as flashing my mental health privates to the world. A cheap, dirty thrill to some; an eye-opener to others.

2.) Two-thirds done with “Hoar Frost.” Good chance I’ll get the first draft done by the Monday night deadline I’ve declared… Of course, I’ve probably just cursed the whole flow-thing right there. Speaking of curses…

3.) Cubs win! Cubs win! Yeah, it’s only the first game of the NLCS but when you’re battling 70-odd year old goat curses, you revel in every single win…. Not a bad way to live life, actually.

Until tomorrow…


Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment